7.1.12

I fel like everything is so fucked up right now. 

I’ve got to clear up my mind. I know it was stupid sending the birthday message, but I needed to do it.  I don’t know why but it was  an actual need, not that I wanted, I needed.  The answer that I got wasn’t the one that I expect. I expected a few insults and swearing but no, he answered me “Who are you?”  I’m not going to lie, It hurt. You don’t know who am I? I mean, dude, I’m your ex, you know me. You know everything about me.

I was doing some thinking and i realized that i’m in the same place that three months ago, actually  I’ve never moved on from there.  I guess that is because I’m not fooling around with anyone. Actually is kind of sad that I have to fool around whitn someone in order to let go The Ex, Isn’t it?.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario